Camp Troll Snowmobile Safari Tromsø Departure 8:45Dato: Fredag 10 des 2021 - torsdag 31 mar 2022
Based at Camp Troll in Lyngen near Tromsø our snowmobiles safari offers a day of exploration, excitement, and fun. You will be driving in pairs, (one driver and one passenger) on each snowmobile & travel deep into nature whilst exploring the mythical world of Trolls & explore the majestic and spectacular Lyngen Alps. Run by Camp Troll, where everything is inspired by (as the name suggests) Trolls! This trip is something unique and fun for the whole family. IncludedHot Beverages & SnackA Warm Meal from Local Produce (Other Diets Catered For)Transfers from Tromsø & Lyngseidet including Ferry Crossing (if applicable)Warm Clothing (Suit, Shoes, Mittens, Helmet).
Departure from Tromsø 8.45
- The Arctic Route Bus, marked Lyngen 902, departs at 08:45 from the Scandic Ishavshotel.
- The bus will leave promptly at 8.45. We STRONGLY recommend you are at the pickup point at least 15 minutes before departure, as the bus will not wait. The bus will take you to Breivikeidet where you will board the ferry as a foot passenger (this is included in the price of your transfer).
- Your activity provider will meet you on the other side at Svensby for further transportation. It can be very busy so please make sure you locate the right group.
- You will return to the ferry after your tour, where you will return to Tromsø and will arrive back at approximately 16.30.
- It is your responsibility to be at the pickup point on time. Any questions please feel free to contact us.
If you have booked a snowmobile safari, please be aware that you MUST bring your driving licence with you. You cannot drive the snowmobiles without us seeing it.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU ON YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE!