Snowmobile Safari Lyngeseidet 9.50Dato: Fredag 10 des 2021 - torsdag 31 mar 2022
Based at Camp Troll in Lyngen near Tromsø our snowmobiles safari offers a day of exploration, excitement, and fun. You will be driving in pairs, (one driver and one passenger) on each snowmobile & travel deep into nature whilst exploring the mythical world of Trolls & explore the majestic and spectacular Lyngen Alps. Run by Camp Troll, where everything is inspired by (as the name suggests) Trolls! This trip is something unique and fun for the whole family. IncludedHot Beverages & SnackA Warm Meal from Local Produce (Other Diets Catered For)Transfers from Tromsø & Lyngseidet including Ferry Crossing (if applicable)Warm Clothing (Suit, Shoes, Mittens, Helmet).
Departure from Lyngseidet 9.50
- The Lyngen Tour Bus will collect you from outside of Elektrosport in the centre of Lyngseidet.
- The bus will leave promptly at 9.50.
- We STRONGLY recommend you are at the pickup point at least 10 minutes before departure, as the bus will not wait.
- The bus will take you to Camp Troll for your tour and lunch. You will be returned to Lyngseidet following your tour.
- It is your responsibility to be at the pickup point on time.
If you have booked a snowmobile safari, please be aware that you MUST bring your driving licence with you. You cannot drive the snowmobiles without us seeing it.
Any questions please feel free to contact us.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU ON YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE!