Aurora Spirit With Return Transfers, Depart TROMSØ 8.45amDate: Wednesday 1 dec 2021 - Thursday 31 Mar 2022
Book a guided tour at the worlds northern most distillery with complimentary tastings and learn about making premium alcohol in the Arctic circle. Great views, local tastes and interesting facts guaranteed!The Distillery Tour will be given by a qualified staff member who will guide you through the process of manufacturing various types of spirits such as vodka, aquavit, gin and whisky. You’ll get a glimpse into the mysterious past of Viking age drinking customs and learn about hi-tech alcohol production on top of the world. During this exciting guided tour, you will see, feel and smell Arctic ingredients all used in our production.Included Guided Distillery Tour Free Tasting Glass A Meal from Local Produce (Other Diets Catered For)A visit to the state of the art Viking inspired cask storage long house Transfers from Tromsø & Lyngseidet including Ferry Crossing (if applicable)Time to spend in the wonderful Arctic Distillery Free Wi-Fi and use of lounge
Departure from Tromsø 8.45
- The Arctic Route Bus, marked Lyngen 902, departs at 08:45 from the Scandic Ishavshotel.
- The bus will leave promptly at 8.45. We STRONGLY recommend you are at the pickup point at least 15 minutes before departure, as the bus will not wait.
- The bus will take you to Breivikeidet where you will board the ferry as a foot passenger (this is included in the price of your transfer).
- Your activity provider will meet you on the other side at Svensby for further transportation. It can be very busy so please make sure you locate the right group.
- You will return to the ferry after your tour, where you will return to Tromsø and will arrive back at approximately 16.30.
It is your responsibility to be at the pickup point on time.
Any questions please feel free to contact us.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU ON YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE!